Summer Programs follow a pace that is similar to our school year. The educational program pursues weekly themes, with abundant opportunities for outdoor play and fun.
Our summer school is staffed with the same high quality teachers who work in our regular school year programs. To enroll for the summer program, call before the beginning of summer vacation.
We’re excited to have your kids in our summer activities. For a schedule of summer activities, games and events, please visit the Tots Learning Center office and get a copy from our staff.
You can also call 209-330-1030 for further details.
Summer Programs for School Agers
Our Summer Programs include indoor and outdoor activities which are developmentally appropriate, safe, have educational value, and fun! We also provide freshly prepared Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks – at no extra cost.
Summer Program Highlights for Elementary School Agers:
- Flexible hours to suit your schedule
- Art Projects – Painting, Drawing, Tracing, PlayDough
- Computer Programming using MIT Scratch Language
- Option to enrol in Professional Soccer Lessons
- Option to enrol in Budding Genius Science Lessons
- Library Books on Wheels Visits, Birthday Celebrations, etc.
- Freshly prepared Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks included
- Khan Academy Tutorials on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) using Lego Building Bricks
- Outdoor play – Exercise, Basketball, Trikes, Climbing Dome, Slides, Swings, and Plenty of Jogging opportunities